Good Work – Find the job that’s right for you!
Barnsley Recovery College works in partnership with South Yorkshire Housing Association’s Good Work programme.
If you are ready to take the next step in your employment journey, our Good Work coaches can provide free one-to-one support to help you find paid employment that’s just right for you. We also help with any debt, benefit and wellbeing support, and remain there for you in your new job role.
We specialise in supporting amazing people, including those with physical or mental health conditions.
We work collaboratively with those we support to create a list of commitments. We promise to:
- Be your advocate and see your potential.
- Involve you in all decisions; be with you, not for you.
- Be effective, not just kind and compassionate.
- Be easy to contact and meet, and get back to you promptly when you get in touch.
- Support you to find a job with the hours, skills and experience that is right for you.
To have an informal chat about how we can help, contact IPS Work and Enterprise Coaches Neil Brannigan (tel: 07384510104, email: email@example.com) or Sally Hoyland (tel: 07464497770, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).