Citizen Workshops: Safeguarding
The Exchange, 33 Gawber Road, Barnsley S75 2AH
This workshop aims to provide you with an awareness of the topic. Together, we will explore:
- The definition of Safeguarding
- Who is considered an Adult at Risk
- The definition of risk and the limitations to confidentiality
- The different types and indicators of abuse
- Where abuse occurs and who from
- Who to contact if you have a concern
"The course covered difficult subjects and clarified a lot of things for me and increased my knowledge and confidence"
At The Exchange
Start dates and time
|Term 3||Friday||3 February 2023||10-1pm||1 weeks|
How do I enrol?
You are not referred to the Recovery College, you can simply enrol yourself, or on behalf of someone for any of our courses that may be of interest to you. Our courses are open to all adults and we welcome carers, supporters and professionals too.
Read our documents and policies for learners after enroling on a course.
Professionalism describes the skills, qualities and competencies that are expected of all of us in our paid or voluntary roles. In this workshop we focus on the behaviours that we...View course Citizen Workshops: Professionalism