Digital Champions Online Basics Course – Various Venues
Digital Resilience are pleased to announce that they are resuming their 6 week online basics course at various venues in Sept & Oct. They have refreshed the course content and the weekly schedule is as follows:
- Using the internet and searching online
- Online forms and keeping your personal information secure
- Using email and recognising phishing emails
- Using public services (GOV.UK & Council) and NHS online services
- Shopping safely online
- How to video call & watching/listening online
For more information see flyers
More news articles
Free – Keeping Healthy event for people with learning disabilities and autistic people who live in Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley and Bassetlaw. Try activities and workshops on: Health Action Plans,...
Fancy a fun filled, action-packed weekend away in the fabulous setting of Wentworth Castle in Barnsley? This fantastic new experience at Northern College is an excellent opportunity for you and...